StimWave Varicose Vein Removal
Varicose Vein Removal in Manasquan, NJ: Varicose veins can cause pain, stress and anxiety as they can keep one from feeling and looking their best. Comprehensive Pain Management uses StimWave’s minimally invasive technology to remove varicose veins.
What Are Varicose Veins?
Veins have a very important role—they carry blood to and from the heart. In order to do this, the blood has to flow upwards against gravity. The blood flow is helped along by a series of muscle contractions and one-way valves. If the valves break or becomes weak, they will no longer close properly. The blood then flows back into the legs where the veins will bulge over time due to the pooling of blood.
For some people, varicose veins present no symptoms other than the unsightly bulges that appear in their legs, feet or other parts of the body. For others, however, symptoms can range from a variety of items including the following:
- Muscle cramping in the legs
- Swollen feet and ankles
- Burning or throbbing sensations in the legs
- Heaviness and aching in the legs
- General discomfort in the legs
- Itching skin
- Dry skin
Benefits of StimWave Varicose Vein Removal
- Minimally invasive therapy option
- Quick recovery time with minimal discomfort
- No scarring
- Relief from vein inflammation and pain
- Improvement in a patient’s confidence and self-esteem
- Reduction of discomfort, heaviness and itchiness in the legs
- Smoother looking legs with the eradication of bulging veins